rebranding EPEL

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Jul 9 19:54:00 UTC 2008

The discussion about what EPEL is, what its niche is, lead into a good
discussion about enterprise community in general.  EPEL is really part
of a parental role that Fedora is taking in birthing and raising
enterprise communities -- RHEL, etc.

Realizing we had grabbed an even bigger meal to chew on, and the hour
having passed, we decided to continue working on this.  One thing
happening is, John Adams is digesting all that he has learned and
thinking about how it fits with the various brand promises.

This is all part of understanding the problem that a new brand
solves. :)

cheers - Karsten