Workshop about Linux in Dharan, Nepal -- Help! wanted

Tushar Neupaney tushar.neupaney at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 12:08:03 UTC 2008

Dear Ahsan,

If possible I would like to develop a common ground for SAARC Linux Geeks.
Your suggestions are extremely valuable for that. I mean you can be
clear what you would like in the workshop.

Our proposed plan includes the following (But it is still under massive
development):

1. Video Shows (Documentary Movies, Shows)

2. Presentations (Slides/Lectures) - By special delegates

3. Training about tuXlab, Linux Console Commands and Simple Networking

4. Using Linux Applications like R-Gui, Gnu Plot, Open Office, Firefox,
F-Spot, VLC, Installing through Wine, Amarok, IRC, Desktop Effects,
Translating Linux applications (This will basically for Beginners and
Medical Professionals)

5. Advanced Users Only program (This is due to high demands of Advanced
Users)

6. Initialization for establishment of Linux Developer Circle (A Circle
exists in pieces here, What should be done is yet to be decided)

Your Suggestions needed!