Community input wanted: How to compile questions for an interview.

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Thu Jul 17 06:54:42 UTC 2008

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

> And Digg specifically states that if the "article" doesn't fit one of
> the pre-defined topics..it shouldn't be submitted. I think its a
> stretch to use digg for this.

Maybe it's quick and dirty, but no question it would mostly work.  If
people actually care enough to ask questions and vote on those questions,
which is by no means guaranteed.

You could consider setting up a Pligg instance, of course.  If you want a
tool to solicit comments and vote them up/down, there are accepted open
source solutions.  The question: do we have the desire/bandwidth to
implement them?  Will there be enough instances of this type of problem to
warrant the investment of time in solving the general case?

--g