I/F/V out, 4 Fedora Foundations in!

Ian Weller ianweller at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 01:58:43 UTC 2008

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> Or someone might have an idea for a new design, that would still
> complement our Web design.  I'm going to put this request in the Artwork
> queue.  Does anyone have specific ideas about other collateral that we
> want for Fedora 10?

Create a logo guideline that specifies where the Four Foundations should
be located beside a Fedora logo. Or, firmly decide that the message
should always be outside the clearspace definition.

Push the foundations on *everything* we make. Media, website, possibly
even anaconda? Maybe I'm stretching.

And, I'm going to push this again... I feel that we should hold off on
changing too many images and things to have the Four Foundations until
the F10 release.

--
Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36