J.RamakrishnaAnand

Ramakrishna anand jramakrishna89 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 07:30:12 UTC 2008

Interested in ---Fedora Marketing Project---

J.Ramakrishna Anand,
Thanjavur,TamilNadu,India

*Profession:* Student
SASTRA University,Kumbakonam,TamilNadu,India

*My Goals in the Feodra Project:*
**
 1) To Spread the power of OpenSource and Fedora to wider public.
 2) To distribute fedora to all Students & People and helping them to use
Fedora with innovation
 3) To Provide free OpenSource Developer tools to all Students and
Developers and making them to innovate their ideas into development.
 4) Marketing Fedora to Business people and helping them to deploy Fedora in
their business environment to run their business smoothly (24x7)   [By
explaining about Fedora Security and Powerful Networking].

Fedora is powerful and free Operating System, it helps business
organizations to cut their IT Costs considerably. My team has planned to
promote Fedora to all business and schools in our local region and helping
them to use it by explaining them about the security issues and
other advantages on using fedora.

*My current tasks for Promoting Fedora:*

1) We are designing website for Fedora, which will be useful
for Feodra beginners,Users and Business Organizations.
2) I am going to start an OpenSource Club in my University along with my
friends inorder to promote Fedora by conducting meetings and workshops on
Fedora for Students.

*Projects and Marketing Efforts so for...*
**
 Along with my friends I am runninga  small Software company [ExproInvent],
we have developed several custom software for Windows Users, Now our team
moved to OpenSource, We have planned to develop Custom Software and other
innovative solutions for Fedora Operating System.

 I have good marketing skills, so far I have marketed my team products to
our Customers. Our Software team is also  RedHat Ready Business Partner and
Microsoft Registered Partner.
 I have also promoted Ubuntu in my local region.

*My Fedora Marketing Plan:*
1)  To prepare a Fedora Brochure and going to distribute it to local
businesses and Students by explaining advantages of using Fedora for
Business and Developers.
2)  To develop custom applications on Fedora.
3)  To provide free user support for Fedora users.

*My other Skills:*
1) Speaking on public meeting, Conducting Seminars,etc...
2) Creating Presentation slides based on Marketing basis...
3) Developing Software...

Linux DCOM Wiki : http://www.linuxdcom.exproinvent.com

J.Ramakrishna Anand,
jranand at fedoraproject.org