Screencasts - Cheese

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 02:53:19 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 6:29 PM, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta at gmail.com> wrote:
> But luckily its easy to replace an existing audio track with a new
> track.  I'll update the screencasting wiki page this evening with the
> audio replacement shell script that works with gst 0.10.

Done,

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ScreenCasting

has an updated version of fedora-av-splice.sh which works with
gst-lauch 0.10 as provided in Fedora 8 and 9.

With this you can merge an audio file encoded in a format gst
recognizes and a theora video creating a new theora video with vorbis
encoded audio making use of the new audio track.

I've tested it locally with wavfiles and theora videos.

-jef