Mission: Video blogging Fedora screencasts for use in Miro

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 20:49:33 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 3:52 AM, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 9:15 AM, Valent Turkovic
> <valent.turkovic at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm volunteering to make beginners "How to use Fedora" videos. Just
>> where to send my theora videos. I plan to make them dual language
>> (english and croatian).
>
> We do not have a place dedicated to host videos.  For now, you can
> keep short videos in your people.fedoraproject.org space.
>
> As a first cut at organizing the videos, I imagine we could do
> something similar to what we are doing now with the planet and have
> individuals with videos create a short formatted file which describes
> the videos they are making available and harvest that information from
> people.fedoraproject.org and generate the appropriate miro feed
> putting all the videos together.
>
> -jef

Hi, I hope you like these screencasts I made.

Fists I need to tell you that English is not my primary language (that
will soon be obvious to you), I recoded these 3 short screencasts for
over 3 hours because it is much harder to make an English screencast
for non-english people. I also probably sound tired becase I did with
lots of tries and I got tired from it.

This is my first attempt at making Fedora screencasts and I hope to
rafine them. Especially I hope to work on text and my pronunciation.
These are not the final ones that I hope to "release into the wild" :)

Please give me all and any comments and suggestions you have. I'll
also make these in Croatian (my language).

Cheers,
Valent (Croatian Ambassador).

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:ValentTurkovic
http://valent.fedorapeople.org/screencasts/