fedoraLife Concept (condensed version) online now

Lucas Saboya lucas at cefetce.br
Fri Jun 13 01:17:13 UTC 2008

ok, people I got the idea that markus is trying to explain here, fedora as a
Linux distro, you can install almost anything you want, BUT its not native
from it, the big thing about MAC stuff is that all aplications come with the
OS, ALL of it, and it is still a nice OS, becose its well done, the idea
that markus is presenting to us, is to compete with the proprietary software
for equal to equal, have the same thing they have, just better and free..

I, personally just LOVED the idea of FedoraLife, although I'd like to
discuss the name, but the project itself is a VERY GOOD idea, and if we can
do this, and keep a clean, fast and powerfull compilation, fedora can really
beat a LOT of other linux distros and maybe compete with MAC OS X, lets not
forget that almost every MAC OS X user, uses it, becose they want something
simple that can solve their problems, and these are the numbers missing on
our user count :)

c'mon people let's not be stuburn and make this thing go rigth up!