Miro channel successfully created!

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 21:08:21 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 6:59 AM, Jonathan Roberts
<jonrob at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> That worked!  Great Job on getting this going.  Now, how do we add more
>> videos to the list?  AFAICS there is no way I can do this from the miro
>> site.
>
> There isn't yet, other than through me :S

Speaking of which.  I'd like to challenge you to turn some of your
future interview work into a set of psuedo video interviews by making
use of cheese and pitivi.  Video yourself asking questions and then
get your interview subject to video themselves answering the questions
and then mix the clips together with pitivi into a psuedo interview to
push to the miro channel.  Double points if you can pull a Barbara
Walters and get one of your interviewees to cry on camera.

-jef