Screencast Ideas wiki

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 00:12:10 UTC 2008

2008/6/16 Lucas Saboya <lucas at cefetce.br>:
> Srry, I don't understand what you're saying.. can u please re-explain ? :D

When people are submitting items to the feed, we need the people doing
the submission to affirm that the video is copyright licensed under
terms that we as a project are okay with.  The license that is
currently most appropriate is the Create Commons CC-BY-SA  license:

We can't have people submitting content that is more restrict than
that. We could allow less restrictive licensing but that will
complicate the submission. Initially we should just require submitters
that the video is licensed under the terms of CC-BY-SA for any work.
And then there should be a discussion concerning whether or not we
want to allow more licensing options than that.

-jef