Now, that I got people talking...

Lucas Saboya lucas at cefetce.br
Wed Jun 18 14:18:14 UTC 2008

> First: *who?* Who are the developers supposed to create this tool? You?

I can help develp this, but obviously I cant do this by my own, dont we have
a developers list ?
why cant they help us out ? :)

And second: *why?* You know, this is Open Source... if the application
> is good everyone will include it and you, the developer, will want
> patched from everyone

Now exactly, I managed a team who develop only oper-source stuff, kind'a get
used to it, and I don't see any problem with the developing a good tool and
everybody uses thing.. this is the way thing oper-source works, I think.. we
develop a good tool everybody likes it, uses it and modify it, the fact that
this tool theorically will be released on GNU license, makes it pretty sure
clear that we developed the tool, and released the codes and ww want the
credits for it, as GNU says you have to give the original developer their
credit to.. I think it's pretty much a metter of well spent time and some
codding, from we get what we want, the so called FedoraMovie, or something
like that...