Small Businesses WILL need a Red Hat Linux suited for them!!!

Matt Strawder mstrawder at live.com
Thu Jun 26 03:39:54 UTC 2008

I belive that if a small business solution were to be made from Red Hat, it would have to be easy to switch from a server edition to a desktop edition. It would have to have all Open Office apps including all fonts and picture options (Things like word art and pic art). The desktop would also need to be very very close to windows. All options would have to be in the same position. All menus organised the same way. An idea might also be to have a school edition. I know I have had a couple schools run on Linux destros and I had to point them to Ed instead of Fedora because Edubuntu is made for schools. These are just my opinions and I have worked more with schools than small business as far as getting people to use Linux.

[Matt]^_^