Fedora-marketing-list Digest, Vol 48, Issue 32

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 26 05:08:39 UTC 2008

Markus McLaughlin wrote:
> Where can one discuss Small Business Matters as far as either making
> Fedora more Small Business Friendly OR
> going the route I will lay out for a "Red Hat Prosumer Linux?"

Marketing in free software is non-traditional and doesn't define the end
results or lead product development. Developers do. If you have a
specific list of things you would want to accomplish, posting to
fedora-devel list would help.  SMB is a vague buzzword otherwise.

> Any word on Fedora 10, btw?  I haven't read much about it yet and I feel
> the next Fedora will be the BEST version EVER!!!

Keep a eye on

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/10/FeatureList

Also follow discussions on fedora-devel list. This is open development
and has no insider information.