I was just thinking about a Fedora News Channel

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Jun 27 15:15:20 UTC 2008

Markus McLaughlin wrote:
> I too think there should a Fedora News Channel site covering success
> stories with Fedora, Red Hat related news concerning Fedora, educational
> uses of Fedora, multimedia uses, and FUN things to do with it as well.

Why are you so obsessed with Red Hat news, Red Hat business decisions?
This is Fedora.

> If anyone loves the idea too, let's propose : FedoraNews.wordpress.com
> <http://FedoraNews.wordpress.com>, which anyone can add a blog posting,
> a photo, a video in Theora & QuickTime from a FUDcon, audio using OGG
> Vorbis & AAC...

How about you joining Fedora Weekly News and doing some work? We are in
need for contributors
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN

> This site will automatically use RSS (which I add feeds to my most
> excellent RSS reader : Rhetoris, for MACs,
> which utiliizes text to speech.)  *GOOGLE Rhetoris, Mac Users!*  :D

The plan is to move FWN away from the wiki and to something like
Wordpress and get, among other things, RSS feeds.