I was just thinking about a Fedora News Channel

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jun 28 07:10:08 UTC 2008

2008/6/28 Chip Smith <unix-advocate at gmx.com>:
> Here is an idea why don' t we try to form our own wensite I could provide
> the domain name or donate an exisiting own which I already own that being
> linuxunixwoeld.net

There's no need to form a separate website on a separate domain.
Fedora has the capacity to host it itself, and also the expertise to
implement it, it would be much better if you were to join the
infrastructure team and offer to help them... or if that doesn't
interest you keep an eye out on this list for the announcement of when
things are ready for writers and editors to begin work on what's
happening already and offer to help out there.

Best,

Jon