Recruiting Students (Campus Ambassadors)

Jack Aboutboul jaa at redhat.com
Sun Jun 29 02:18:54 UTC 2008

Hey All,

I appreciate all the enthusiasm, I know you guys are eager to join, but
I was more curious in what you guys felt about the actual idea and what
you would expect out of such a program?  I want it to be different than
the current ambassadors setup.

I know you guys have some bright ideas--let me hear them.

Thanks,
Jack