I was just thinking about a Fedora News Channel

Jack Aboutboul jaa at redhat.com
Sun Jun 29 02:23:23 UTC 2008

Markus McLaughlin wrote:
> I too think there should a Fedora News Channel site covering success
> stories with Fedora, Red Hat related news concerning Fedora,
> educational uses of Fedora, multimedia uses, and FUN things to do with
> it as well.
So as a point of discussion, some time ago (maybe 7 or 8 months) I
proposed in a meeting that we create a professional produced news show
surrounding Fedora.  If there is renewed interest then I propose we
discuss this at the next marketing meeting and maybe we can bring in
some Red Hat A/V folks into the mix as well.

What do you think?

Jack