First Email...

Indrayana MB. indrayana.mb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 07:51:45 UTC 2008

Dear All,

I'm Indrayana Mulya Bhakti from Jakarta, Indonesia I've join many Free Open
Source Community in my country... Because I think, it's good for our country
condition...

I have been using Free Open Source Software (FOSS) since 9 years ago. And
very interesting in Fedora for the last 2 years. Recently I was moderated
Fedora Local Community sites (http://www.fedora.or.id).
My dreams is to make our Fedora Local Community became bigger and bigger as
big as other (Ubuntu-ID, openSUSE-ID, and OpenSolaris Indonesia community).
I also prepared for Monthly Meeting in the next future. And build many
regional community in Indonesia based on province and/or/ district.

I also encourage to intoduce FOSS especially Fedora to every school and
trainig center.

best regards,

Indrayana MB.

Linux Registered User ID : 396254