Re: First Email...

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008, Indrayana MB. wrote:

Dear All,

I'm Indrayana Mulya Bhakti from Jakarta, Indonesia I've join many Free Open Source Community in my country... Because I think, it's good for our country condition...

Welcome!

Happy to have you on board as part of our project. In particular, I think you'll find the Fedora Ambassadors list very interesting.

We're very happy to have you as part of our community.

--Max