Re: Mission: Video blogging Fedora screencasts for use in Miro

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 12:15 AM, Valent Turkovic <valent turkovic gmail com> wrote:

I'm volunteering to make beginners "How to use Fedora" videos. Just
where to send my theora videos. I plan to make them dual language
(english and croatian).

Cheers,
Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic

Hi Valent,

I'm very interested with your work and I think I can used it to promote FOSS especially Fedora in my country.
Is your videos already done?
Would you send it to my email address the english version?
Thank you for your kindnest attention.

best regards,
Indrayana MB.