Reminder: Fedora marketing meeting today

On #fedora-mktg.  1900 UTC, 3pm Eastern US.

The agenda, as always:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Tasks

* Talk bubble stickers.  Mo, an update?
* Wish list for Istanbul videos.  MichaelBeckwith has some ideas.
* Event box update from JeffreyTadlock.

And then, I'd like to talk about collateral. It's all over the place. I think it might be useful to get one kick-ass repository of all the awesome Fedora content. (Maybe even... an RPM. Crazy? Shocking? "yum install fedora-mktg-stuff"? You tell me.)

Let's kick some ideas around today.

--g