Re: Fedora contributor video series experiment

Paul W. Frields wrote:

I would say you don't need the Board to provide the question -- put a
suggestion here and let the Marketing crew here refine it!

How about: "Why do you work on the Fedora Project, as opposed to some
other {FOSS project, hobby, philanthropic pursuit}?"

Heh, you can get an answer like: I work also on this and that other projects in parallel with my work on Fedora.

An additional question may be: "How (and maybe when) have you started contributing to Fedora".

Also "What do you like the most at contributing to Fedora?" and also be bold and ask "What are the areas where you think it could be better?"