Re: Reminder: Fedora marketing meeting today

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 11:28 AM, Greg Dekoenigsberg <gdk redhat com> wrote:
> * Event box update from JeffreyTadlock.

I have a $dayjob conflict today.  So here is an update in the event I
am not there.

I posted a new thread to the Ambassador list:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2008-June/msg00014.html

with some feedback and comments in that thread.

I have updated the Event Box page in the wiki:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/EventBox

I mainly checked the pricing and listed an option for a mini-PC style
machine to include in the event box if we want to provide a standard
computer to folks.

I also estimated shipping costs for an 85 pound container from mid-US
to both coasts - those costs were between $65 and $85-ish.

I will catch up via the meeting log, so if there are questions feel
free to bring them up in the meeting or post the email list.

Thanks!
Jeffrey