Screencast Ideas wiki

rafael liu rafaelliu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 14:39:58 UTC 2008

I don't actually know how to make a screencast, but I volunteer for making
Live USB screencast. I think it's a really attractive tool for beginners and
a great chance to aggregate more users to Fedora.

One complication I can think of is that I would have to reboot my machine to
boot the USB... Maybe a screencast made by a virtual machine? Any
suggestions?

Rafael Liu