Re: Screencasts - Cheese

I sent this over to the docs list and then realized that's probably not the right place :)

Cheers

On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 10:54 AM, Clint Savage <herlo1 gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

So I took a couple hours last night/this morning to create a screen cast of cheese and its usage.  I think its pretty good.

http://herlo.fedorapeople.org/screencasts/cheese-final.ogg (9.4MB) ~4.75minutes

The only issue I saw with istanbul, was that when I'd sometimes launch an application (cheese, or epiphany to show the cheese website) the audio would get garbled a little or a lot during the presentation.  I am not sure if this is really a bug, or some sort of config error on my part.

Cheers,

Clint