Re: Miro - help please

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008, Jonathan Roberts wrote:

OK,

I was just about to submit the channel I created to Miro to get the ball
rolling on this whole idea. I've put the rss file on my fedorapeople
space, and pointed the feed to Paul's GVFS video to begin with.

But...I'm having issues with Miro's website and it won't let me move on
to the next stage of submitting the video. So, would anybody else like
to have a go at it?

I'm in the middle of submission right now, and it just returned an Internal Service Error. So I'll ping the admin and see if I can figure it out.

--g