Re: Announcing the "fedoraLife" Concept!

Duvelle Jones wrote:
I'll be honest, I am not sure... Ubuntu is known for more polish than
most distro's, so I am going mostly by what I have seen and heard.
Doesn't mean that it's true.

It's all smoke and mirrors. I think what Markus is getting at is that we need to develop that perception of usability and user-friendliness in our marketing materials. Somehow Ubuntu has managed to do this without honestly doing much of actual utility in the distro itself.

~m