Re: Announcing the "fedoraLife" Concept!

Just that we would be up against Fedora's ever so changing perception
and at the moment, "usability and user-friendliness" seems somewhat off
that perception.
That doesn't mean that we aren't, hell there is much in fedora that
would turn that perception on it's head. But as with Red Hat, our own
enemy would be ourselves and changing how people think when the Fedora
Project.