Announcing the "fedoraLife" Concept!

RazGriz hellcomdev at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 06:31:06 UTC 2008

Hi, i think that the problem is not inside the product *(fedora) but inside
some minds...there are some people inside the project fedora *(here in my
country i can see it every day in some ambassadors and other members of the
project), they just say : "Fedora is not for everyone cause we don't wanna
be baby seeter of nuggets, or help then to play mp3 or install a proprietary
driver etc". We need bring "Re-humanizer" the project if of course we want
people that use ubuntu today.

Second, in an odd way of thinking.... This has already happened, sort
> of. The Fedora Art Studio spin does use that is found within the
> distribution to build something that you here have coined 'fedoraLife'.

The Art Studio spin is currently on hold. Help needed.

Well, i wanna help with it, i have a lot of experience with computer
graphics made with free software , how i can help? is there a link to the
sub project? can i bring more people to help?

Best regards.

Razgriz.