Re: Announcing the "fedoraLife" Concept!

RazGriz wrote:
Hi,
well...here in my country people know me cause i am a document writer *(yes, i make documents about computer graphics with free software since 2005 =]), then i proposed to Erick take our work and make an little event with this stuff, i think that it can work =].

About F-art studio i will subscripe in this list right now but, i am not a member of the international artwork team, is there any problems with it ?

Nope. The list is open to everyone and everyone is welcome to contribute.