Screencast Ideas wiki

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 16 15:13:50 UTC 2008

2008/6/16 Lucas Saboya <lucas at cefetce.br>:
> I can try to do this, just tell me what info do you want me to get from the
> users, and I'll try to do something here

Basically we want:

Name:
E-Mail:
Video URL:
Video Title:
Video Description:

And then have that e-mailed to an editor or a mailing list (i.e. just
needs an e-mail address we can fill in for it to be sent to). What
would be cool if the form would automatically update the RSS feed once
somebody clicks approve, but this could also be done manually quite
easily.

Let me know, otherwise I'll investigate this properly myself when I
get a minute,

Thanks,

Jon