Re: [Ambassadors] Re: Student partnership program. Extending fedora mentor program to students.

Thanks. Will definitely talk to our Training and Placement department on Monday and let you know of the updates.
Dipanjan Chakraborty.

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 9:49 PM, susmit shannigrahi <thinklinux ssh gmail com> wrote:
> This is really great news. I am a student of 4th semester B.Tech in
> Information Technology at RCC Institute of Information Technology, Kolkata.
> I am sure my college will jump at this idea. It will really be glad to host
> Fedora conferences and seminars. We already have a functioning Linux Users'
> Group and this will be an added boost. The students will also lap up the
> idea of projects. I will definitely talk to the college authorities and let
> you know the outcome.

Ah, that's nice. Please go on.
We will support you with whatever we can from our part.

--
Regards,
Susmit.