Re: Small Businesses WILL need a Red Hat Linux suited for them!!!

Matt Strawder wrote:
What about making a Fedora for education. You could have 2 versions. An easy to use and learn version like the Suger OS found on the OLPC. And another that is closer to a windows desktop. It would be much cheaper for schools to upgrade to a free and open source OS and the community and help available would help a lot. I know I have spoken to a few schools who were very interested in an open source OS made for education uses.

[Matt]^_^

Refer

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Education/Spin

Contact the SIG members if you wish to participate.