Re: Fedora-marketing-list Digest, Vol 48, Issue 32

Markus McLaughlin wrote:
Where can one discuss Small Business Matters as far as either making Fedora more Small Business Friendly OR
going the route I will lay out for a "Red Hat Prosumer Linux?"

Marketing in free software is non-traditional and doesn't define the end results or lead product development. Developers do. If you have a specific list of things you would want to accomplish, posting to fedora-devel list would help. SMB is a vague buzzword otherwise.

Any word on Fedora 10, btw? I haven't read much about it yet and I feel the next Fedora will be the BEST version EVER!!!

Keep a eye on

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/10/FeatureList

Also follow discussions on fedora-devel list. This is open development and has no insider information.