I was just thinking about a Fedora News Channel

Markus McLaughlin hudsonman35 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 14:46:50 UTC 2008

I too think there should a Fedora News Channel site covering success stories
with Fedora, Red Hat related news concerning Fedora, educational uses of
Fedora, multimedia uses, and FUN things to do with it as well.

If anyone loves the idea too, let's propose : FedoraNews.wordpress.com,
which anyone can add a blog posting, a photo, a video in Theora & QuickTime
from a FUDcon, audio using OGG Vorbis & AAC...

This site will automatically use RSS (which I add feeds to my most excellent
RSS reader : Rhetoris, for MACs,
which utiliizes text to speech.)  *GOOGLE Rhetoris, Mac Users!*  :D

Have a great Fourth of July!

Mark McLaughlin
linuxglobe.wordpress.com
Hudson, MA, USA