Can't get off email distribution

Casey Jones caseyjones at runbox.com
Fri Jun 27 17:06:08 UTC 2008

Oh, wow!  I feel like a dummy!  :)

Thank you so much for your help!!

Casey Jones

----- Start Original Message -----
Sent: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 12:40:45 -0400
From: Christopher Aillon
To: For discussions about marketing and expanding the Fedora user base

Subject: Re: Can't get off email distribution

> Casey Jones wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > I apologize right off the bat if this is not the appropriate way to
communicate this request or the right address to send this to.

> > But, I have been trying to drop out of the email distribution list
for the Fedora Ambassadors and any other email distributions I was signed
up for. I'd like to continue, but I am just too flooded with emails that
are work related or otherwise, and I need to recuse myself from these
distribution lists.

> > However, I have a problem. I logged into the admin area and couldn't
see anywhere to unsubscribe myself. I did find a link to make myself
"Inactive." As soon as I did this and saved changes, it forced me to log
out and I couldn't log back in.