Re: I was just thinking about a Fedora News Channel

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008, Clint Savage wrote:

Btw, I have Paul's keynote from FUDCon up on my fedora people page.
Its audio only, but would that be appropriate to share on FedoraTV
anyway?  http://herlo.fedorapeople.org/files/ (has paul's name in it).

/me wonders how that might work. Is Miro capable of sharing audio as well? If so, I don't see why not. JonRob?

--g