Re: My First Linux Desktop

> Read it full at
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcinternet/2008/06/erik_linux.html

Good to see them talking about Fedora as well for a change :) Often
the BBC talk about Ubuntu without any suggestion that other versions
of Linux exist. I've met a few people from the BBC in my time, and
they've all seemed pretty clued up (they've been the behind the scenes
people) and this reinforces that opinion for me.

Thanks for sharing...

Jon