Help Needed: Is Miro Updating?

Hey all,

I updated the feed for Miro last night to include one of Kushal's
videos, but I'm not seeing it update on either miroguide.com or Miro
itself. Could somebody else check to see that it's not just me this is
happening to, and also have a look to see if they can figure out what
I've done wrong (I don't think I've done anything, but often it's easy
to miss simple things!). The feed URL is:

http://jonrob.fedorapeople.org/fedora-tv.xml

Best,

Jon