Recruiting Students (Campus Ambassadors)

Angel angel.fedora at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 10:09:49 UTC 2008

Looks like, I have missed the conversation. Sorry for late reply. Add me in
there too.
I am from Bangladesh. Student of National University. I am also a Fedora
Ambassador and I am working as the President of ¨Dhaka City College Linux
User Group¨. Also I am working with Bangladesh Linux User Alliance.

Angel
GPG key: 0xC4639705
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Angel
Fedora -- Freedom² and rapid innovation