Re: Small Businesses WILL need a Red Hat Linux suited for them!!!

Server end use RHEL for most of my clients. Desktop wise, we have a mixed env - some uses Fedora Core, some MacOSX and Some WinXP (we are trying to move them to Fedora else Mac instaed.)
Best Regards,
Jason
------ When i work nobody care. When i rest everybody stare. ------

Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
Markus McLaughlin wrote:
I remember Red Hat Linux all too well, I think it needed to go away for a while, but now that Vista isn't doing so well, it is time to revive RHL but have it sold to Small Businesses instead.

Have you considered recommending CentOS?

-Jeroen