About Me

Chris Talliss ajarnchristopher at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 12:14:58 UTC 2008

Hi:
My name is Chris Talliss
I currently teach Maths at a Thailand Government School.
I was Marketing Manager for The Electronics Test Centre in Alberta, Canada
for 8 years.
I have developed and implemented plans to penetrate new markets in the
defence and aerospace industry. I sold services to national and
international high tech companies.
That was a few years ago but since that date I built a successful home
repair and renovation business.
Back in the dark ages I was a large systems engineer for Burroughs machines
Ltd.,at a bank centre in London, England.
I have some time available to help with whatever as I am so fed up with Bill
and his third rate software.
Plus I am really upset that I did not buy shares back in the 80's