Aaron Yates

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 26 16:19:56 UTC 2008

Hey there :)

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 15:46:25 +0000, "Aaron Yates" <invert01 at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hello to all,
>
> I'd like to join the Fedora marketing team, and believe I have to submit
> self introduction, of which I have included bellow.

Wow - sounds like you'll be a perfect fit for the team! The best place to
start would be coming along to the meetings, which are usually held on a
Thursday at 2000 UTC. At the minute we're working on coming up with a
marketing plan that will help us to define our brand, target audience,
mission etc etc along with some strategies and tactics to promote it. You
can find the work we're doing on this at:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/MarketingPlan

Also, there are general bits and pieces of day to day work that we always
need more help with too! For example, we produce developer interviews, and
more people organising and conducting these are always welcome (heh, OK,
this is generally me, and I always welcome some more help with this!)

Best wishes, and looking forward to working with you,

Jon