Fedora 9 interviews - what's left

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 3 23:27:08 UTC 2008

On 03/03/2008, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi
>
>  I see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Interviews/EricSandeen done by
>  Rodrigo Menezes. It seems complete though he hasn't announced it himself.

Yeah - I believe he's planning on it going up this weekend :) I think
it's a really good interview too!

Thanks for the list below too, does anybody else feel like picking up
any of these? Perhaps if people do they could claim ownership in this
thread and then we can get questions and answers for as many of them
together as soon as possible. That way all that's left is to push them
to the wiki each time we want to publish.

I'm more than willing to help anybody with anything they need, and I'm
sure others can offer tips and advice too...

The only two I'll take for definite is swfdec and FreeIPA - I've been
in touch with the feature owners about it already and they're on their
way (swfdec depending on board's decision to include or not - should
be anytime now).

Best wishes,

Jon