Fedora Project Brazil releases online magazine

Juan M. Rodriguez nushio at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 17:32:34 UTC 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 11:02 AM, Davidson Rodrigues Paulo <
davidsonpaulo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are proud to announce the release of the first issue of Revista
> Fedora Brasil (Fedora Brazil Magazine), an online magazine about
> Fedora made by Brazilian Ambassadors and Linux community members for
> those who speak Portuguese.
>
> Starting our release cicle, we've choosen "Fedora 8" as the cover
> story and central theme of the magazine, including articles about
> system-config-firewall and IcedTea. We also included an interview with
> FAmSCo member Rodrigo Padula, a column by Igor Soares and some Fedora
> news selected by Rodrigo Menezes and his team.
>
> Official release announce:
>
>  * http://projetofedora.org/node/424
>
> Download it now (PDF, 5.1 MB):
>
>  *
> http://www.projetofedora.org/revista/arquivos/RevistaFedoraBrasil001.pdf
>
> We hope we have been done a good job, but we know we can do even
> better. To make this possible, we are working to turn easy for our
> readers to send comments, sugestions and, of course, content to be
> published.
>
> Any feedback will be very welcome.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Davidson Paulo
> Fedora Brazil Magazine, Editor-In-Chief
> Linux System Administrator
> LPI Certified Level 1: LPI000132770
> Brazilian Fedora Ambassador
> http://daveandnaty.blogspot.com/
> http://davidsonenatalia.blogspot.com/

I downloaded it, but my lack of Portuguese skills got the best of me, would
it be too much of an issue to launch an alternate version in either English
or Spanish? :-)

I really liked the layout of the magazine, and found what little I could
understand interesting. Everything looks highly professional.

The only issue I could spot was the Blue Hat in page 6, I'm not sure it
should be there.

Great job on the magazine!
-Juan Rodriguez.