compare between fedora mandriva and ubuntu

Armel Kermorvant armel.kermorvant at orange.fr
Fri Mar 14 22:31:31 UTC 2008

nihed mbarek a écrit :
> Clubic, a famous French website offer a compare between the  3
> distributions and what must be added to be used by windows users
> http://www.clubic.com/article-127204-5-installer-linux-fedora-mandriva-ubuntu.html
>
> --
> M'BAREK Med Nihed,
> Fedora Ambassador, TUNISIA, Northern Africa
> PUB 1024D/FCC5B291 2006-02-28 [expires: 2008-12-27]
> FPR 16A4 AC3F 0B84 B3D1 A0E5 9BCC AD13 0DAE FCC5 B291
Hi Nihed,

from my personal overview, this article is not good because lot of
errors are present.
Please look at the forum about it and you read a lot of reactions from
users (now is a big TROLL).
The article about Fedora is poor. The redactor compare all the time
Mandriva and Fedora (Every two lines.....)
The top is in the conclusion :
Linux is ready for the standart users ?

Best regards

ArmelKermorvant