"your fedora story" idea?

gopal das mr.gopal.das at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 13:50:16 UTC 2008

Hi Ian,
Everyone loves story. Its an excellent idea to grow interest about fedora
among new users by these stories. I think its a good policy to spread the
word "Fedora" in this way.
But you have not mentioned the way or method by which Ambassadors and
experience user can submit their stories.

Cheers
Gopal Das