"your fedora story" idea?

Ian Weller ianweller at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 18:13:46 UTC 2008

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> To my mind, this is the most important question, and maybe you'd like to
> think about these things:
>
> * How are you going to find people who have a story to tell?
This is one that I'm wondering about.  All I can think of is maybe a
link on the home page, a link in the topic of #fedora, and a link from
the main page on the wiki...

> * How are they going to submit the story?
Through a web form would probably be smartest, but they could probably
also submit it through email.

> * What format will they be presented in?
I'm thinking the most interesting ones could have quotes pulled from
them and rotated on the home page, linking to the full story.  An "all
stories" link would also be necessary.

> * How will you let people know they exist?
Having quotes pulled to the home page (fedoraproject.org home page)
would make them prominent enough.

-- ian