MEETING TODAY: 1900 UTC / 3pm EDT

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Thu Mar 27 15:40:48 UTC 2008

So first, a mea culpa: I didn't capture the minutes effectively from last
week's meeting.  I had to leave the meeting to go do something else, and I
never got back to capturing our minutes.  My apologies.  We'll do better
this week, I promise.

Note: this meeting is at 1900 UTC, not 2000 UTC.  I have changed the time
on the meetings page.

The agenda is taken, as always, from our open task list:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Tasks

The big things I want to be sure to cover:

* Marketing Plan, Key Marketing Messages.  Currently owned by the very
busy Max Spevack.  We *really* need to nail these down as the date for F9
continues to approach, since all of our other activities depend on having
this messaging solid.

* Marketing Plan, Strategies and Tactics.  Last week we tried to turn our
list of "stuff we should do" into "stuff we WILL do", with mixed success.
This week, we will have a lot more success.  :)

By the end of today's meeting, we will have at least a partial list of
marketing activities to focus on for F9 release, with some owners and
dates attached.  This is the list we will review every week until F9 is
out the door, and a good bit after.

This meeting may run longer than an hour, for those who have the stamina.
I myself have reserved 90 minutes.

--g

--
Greg DeKoenigsberg