news.fedoraproject.org

Russell Harrison rtlm10 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 20:20:43 UTC 2008

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 3:06 PM, Jonathan Roberts
<jonrob at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>  I'll try, but I'll also copy Frank to see what he thinks.
>
>   * MU was a pain to get working with https, and looking through this
>  thread I see Mike McGrath suggest that code changes would have been
>  required, which would perhaps outweigh the plugin problems some have
>  reported with Lyceum, especially when on their website they say:

I looked a bit more into this last night.  All I have to say is booooo
WordPress MU developers boo.  The fix is pretty lamely easy but would
be a huge hassle to have to do every time we tried to patch to the
latest version.  I'll take your research into the issues as enough to
sway me.

+1 Lyceum

Its nice knowing smart people are working on things.  You can just
trust them to know what they're talking about. :-D

Russell